Passport to Your National Parks – Choose Your Own Adventure Hike
We are excited to announce the first-ever Passport to Your National Parks Virtual Hike! You choose your trail, then join in with Passport fans around the country to celebrate and support our national parks.
Hike solo or recruit friends and family to join you for a socially distant outdoor experience. When you register you’ll receive an exclusive virtual Choose Your Own Adventure 2020 Passport stamp that you can put right into your Passport or share online in celebration of these special places. In addition, all registrants will be entered into a drawing to receive a Passport to Your National Parks prize pack of merchandise from ShopANP.org.
This exciting virtual event not only gives you a great excuse to hit the trail, you will also be supporting our Passport to Your National Parks program that invests in education programs and experiences in some of your favorite national parks.
When you register for this virtual event, you are helping to:
- Support innovative solutions that allow our parks to be responsive to visitor and community needs during this unique time.
- Encourage youth and their families to safely experience the outdoors, learn, and create stronger bonds with each other and the world around them.
- Strengthen education programs that tell the essential stories of the environment and our nation’s history in our national parks.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up – Your $10 registration fee supports important education programs and experiences in your national parks! When you register you’ll receive an exclusive virtual Choose Your Own Adventure 2020 Passport stamp.
- Choose your own adventure – Decide on a trail you want to complete and make plans to hike solo or recruit friends!
- Get on the trail anytime between October 17th and 25th – Join Passport fans around the country as we #RecreateResponsibly and honor our public lands. Be sure to take your Passport to Your National Parks with you on the trail and snap a photo from your summit!
- Submit your trail report – Once you’ve completed your hike, visit our website to check-in and let us know which hike you completed.