We Take Safety Seriously
As we begin to open our park stores at national parks and public lands around the country, the safety of our visitors and staff during COVID-19 is our #1 priority.
Here are some of the measures—based on current CDC recommendations to minimize the risk of coronavirus transmission—that we put into place to help ensure a safe shopping experience for everyone:
• Providing personal protective equipment for employees
• Refraining from physical contact and limiting shared tools or spaces, including maintaining physical distancing protocols for employees and customers
• Disinfecting common areas regularly, including high-touch surfaces
• Frequent hand washing and the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer
• Screening the health of our employees as needed and requiring workers who exhibit symptoms or illness to stay home, self-quarantine, and seek medical attention
Thank you for supporting America’s National Parks™!